Wednesday 4 April 2007

Off to see Nanny...

Right we're off to see Nanny, Pop Pop and Megan today.
They havent seen Riley since Mum came and stopped with us when he was three weeks old!!! He's now eleven weeks!!! So they are majorly excited about that.
Jacks excited because he gets to go to the beach and see the donkeys, and I just love the fresh air there...
Went to Slimming World last night and had a weight loss - which I was so excited about I was giggling the majority of the evening, but yet again Cazz still had to win something!!! LOL she got Slimmer of the Month - How fab is that.. BIG Well done honey...
Did a shopping day at a company in Hemel Hempstead yesterday and made a bit from selling my cards, so that was a good few hours spent out...
I'll update with some crafty goods and get back into DCM once I'm back from my chill out session at Mums.
But I'll end this post with of course photos of my gorgeous boys...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)