Sunday 17 June 2007

I'm in LOVE..

...with Cornwall. What a holiday, the weather stayed gorgeous for us, so sunburn all round! We went to so many different places, and I cant really fault any of them. I love the place, badly, and would return tomorrow if I could. I have a few brilliant photos to share with you, the first has to be of the chapel that we rented, I mean when you see a photo of a place and then you arrive and see its full glory, its amazing, we really couldnt believe how beautiful this place was, well worth the money and well worth the many hours drive! Check this place out..
I have a few favourie photos, we popped along to a couple of beaches for the day and the kids loved it, the first been at Perranporth and the second been Fistral, I love the photo of Jack, Jake and Lexie running from the waves, they spent the majority of the time doing that - lol - and all the kids posing is a great...



...and of course we cannot forget sweet baby riley and the first feel of sand between his toes - bless him -


The only time I believe that we really felt 'ripped off' was the 'amazing' sea life aquarium in Newquay!!! Well what can I say, apart from Cazz been petrified of sharks and then me petrified of turtles/tortoises (infact anything shell like) we were a pair of muppets going round there - but imagine spending over £50 for just under 45 minutes of - well - most certainly not an amazing aquarium as far as we were concerned!!! but the best picture I managed to get was of the Jellies, which was about the only cool thing in there.
TTFN until the next instalment xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)