Friday 13 July 2007

Challenge Nineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Make a card with a clock on your card front!!!
This certainly was a challenge and a half for me...
This was a tricky one for me, no clock stamp, no clock embellishments so popped onto google images and found this pretty clock face!
Urban window - Homemade cotton throw and green ruled paper.
A simple card for a Sympathy! My Step Uncle passed away so I had this in mind for my Grandad, sympathy cards are so hard to do, so this was nice enough I thought without been in your face.

Sorry for the dark photos, it was pretty late when I finished the card as friends came over!
I did lots of baby gift baskets for my website today, so I will pop some photos of them on tomorrow.

Night night for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)