Sunday 8 July 2007

Sunday...

Well done to Lewis Hamilton, third is still great in my book, especially for such a young lad. I hope he's out celebrating tonight.

I have my Caardvarks number 4 challenge - Make a card with 4 squares as the focus of your card front
Blue bazzil cardstock, raindrop scrap paper, silver frames and die cuts.
I also altered a notebook as a challenge on Just Bexs forum, notebook cost 47p from Tesco, and used up some scrap papers and fibres, and I love it.
The reason behind the 'mood book' is that I currently am seeing my health visitor as my pnd has slightly come back now I've had my second child, not half as bad as the first time but I asked for some support as I got bugger all last time and really suffered.
My crafting most certainly helps and I love all these blogs with challenges, really makes me stretch the imagination.Off to do a LO for the Sprinkles blog now. TTFN X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)