Friday 28 September 2007

Caardvarks & Sketch this cards

Caardvarks have a challenge going at the moment - Make a card using Chipboard on your card front, so heres my take, kinda fell in nicely as I was asked to make a christening card for someone, but more girly and personal!

Products used are Sassafras - Serendipity papers, Elegant & Coconut Cream, Deluxe Designs chipboard base, Satin ribbon and bling from stash.

Sketch this cards are asking for more designers on their blog, so I thought I'd give it a go, I dare say wont get anywhere as there are sooo many talented peeps out there, but heres a sneak peek of two designs that I've sent in.

Was going to put these on yesterday but little un is still poorly and very miserable with it! x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Hope your little one is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and gorgeous! such a stunning christening card! I love it loads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw the christening card at the caardvarks' gallery and had to come say how much i LOVE it! truly, truly BEAUTIFUL and currently at the very top of my "scraplift asap" list!!! :)

    (ps--the other snippets look FAB as well...you TOTALLY have a shot at that DT with those!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card, like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)