Tuesday 9 October 2007

CPS #34 ~ Papertake ~ Di Hickman & HS-MS

What miserable weather today! It hasn't stopped raining all day. The thought of the school run and then home and then back out again for beavers then home then back out again to slimming makes me feel very cold!
To cheer me up though, here's a few challenges I've completed.
First up CPS sketch #34Products used are My Minds Eye Bohemia Boulevard papers ~ Our son tiny dots, family ties & harlequin. My brother journaling card. Green card stock and ric rac from stash.
I distressed the edges of the pp and inked and distressed the 'golf' wording. Clay golf figure from stash, cannot remember where I purchased him from.
Also over on papertake there weekly challenge is to make a male card, so I used this sketch for that theme.
Secondly, Di HickmanApologies for the rubbish photo, the weather really isn't helping and my little Kodak really didn't want to play today. Products used were K&I surprise streamers pp, heart chipboard is papermania, all other cardstock & ribbon from stash.
Lastly, HS-MS ~ Crockery, A collection of ceramics, porcelain and china.


A collection of some of the weird and wonderful crockery Jack has received over the years!
Think that's me for today, another cuppa calls me I think.
Hope your Tuesdays a dry one! x

16 comments:

  1. Hey that's cute crockery and me I love the relections you have caught!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards - both of them!! It's abysmal photo-taking weather though, isn't it?! (I'm your neck of the woods...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, I love this fun crockery!! Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in Deanne - the cards are fab! Mens cards are quite difficult but you've done a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...well done for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 brilliant cards, love the little golfer

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the cards...and your crockery is sooo cute. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving your work with the sketch! Great cards! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. me again, well done for participating in IACW challenge for breast cancer!!!!
    Love Di

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cards...the golfer is hilarious! and you sure have some eclectic ceramics there! and no our weather was just as bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Deanne,
    Good for you scrappin your boobs! You are very brave..... Love the blog and your work is inspirational.
    How odd, my son Riley has the same egg cup Weird!!!!
    Thanks for bind it link. I think I will invest in one...
    take care,
    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards and the crockery is so cute! I know what you mean about trying to take pictures when the the weather is dull and you know your cards look so much more colourful in real life (although yours still look great!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)