Monday 22 October 2007

Lots...

...done today, some new stationery uploaded to website, altered art and card crafting.
All was interrupted as my gorgeous fella came home today from his Nans, he had a pressie waiting for him of the Spiderman 3 kind, so we sat down and watched that and had some great fun.

My website is offline at the moment whilst I am updating with new designs, but I thought I'd post a few on here for all to see. (Thats the thing with Wedding Stationery, you want it to be perfect but its also got to be reproduced 'lots' of time so has to be pretty easy too)

I've also added some Thank You Bridesmaid cards with images from pink petticoat, I love the Lola Rose and Lilli range

More to share tomorrow, night night till then x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)