Monday 26 November 2007

Notebooks

I have a craft fair on Sunday, so I'm busy making chrimbo pressie ideas for peeps to buy, I have a whole list of things still to do, hopefully I'll get them all done!!!
Here's some notebooks I've altered for the fair - of course using my Amy Butler papers
I have my notecard stationery and other notebooks in the sideline for chrimbo pressies too, but they have to wait until this fair is over with. Then I'll be busy present crafting.

I'm in a pickle and dont know whether to do it or not!!! - I read Anso blog (glitter adventure), she is doing a Christmas Journal through an online class run by Shimelle.
I'm really into my crafting so much more now and I would love to document our Christmases, and this feels like a perfect way (and its free after this go year after year).
I've already made my journal, I just need to decide whether I want/need some guidance to fill it or do it alone - I'll keep you posted!

Also a postman knocked on our door yesterday!!!!!!! (I know - Sunday) with a package all for me, how amazing is the Bubbly Funk monthly kit, I couldnt believe it, I was 'oooh' and 'aaaahhh' and my Scrapping Angels kit arrived too - lovely jubbly papers in there, so cant wait to get stuck in, especially as the Bubbly Funk has a few christmas projects included!! Watch this space. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)