Wednesday 12 December 2007

Christmas Journalling

A few updates of my christmas journalling from Shimelles class, I'm not entirely happy with some of them but I am really new to journalling so some pages are going to be very basic and plain! Until I'm more comforatable with it that is...
Prompt 4 - Your perfect Christmas - a very plain page just journalling about what christmas means to me - paper from my bubbly funk nov kit
Prompt 7 - To do lists - I used the blocks to record what I still have left to do and added a few embellishments and doodling for measure - I wanted to keep the harrods tag, and as today you were asked to add a receipt of some sort - I used that - papers from my scrapping angels nov kitPrompt 10 - Gift Wrapping - another very plain page but I sorta like it - my giftwrap, pp from scrapping angels nov kitPrompt 11 - Christmas Trees - I had this mini book from my scrapping angels kit and I really wanted to use it for something in my journal and hang it off the binder! So I have used this for my Christmas Tree prompt! I havent journalled much but enough to make me happy.

Now I just have to figure out how to upload onto shimelles forum - lol

Super not happy with how the photos turned out! I took loads in different places, but its either mega sunny or dark! so these will have to do - sorry.

Quick wave to Amanda - My phone isnt working!!! Can you text me your email address honey please! xx Hope your okay
Oooh and Cazz, get working on your blog girlfriend - lol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)