Wednesday 16 January 2008

Altered Art, Crazy Dolls & another weight loss.

Firstly I received some coasters from the super talented ladies over at Artz de Scrap, the theme was family, this is what I did with mine. Photo of all three isnt too great - sorry -

Products used are Basic Grey mellow pp, ribbons, mini coasters, flowers rub ons, die cuts all from stash.
I made this about my fella, because without him, we wouldnt be the family that we are. He is so strong and supportive, funny (although doesnt know when to button it sometimes! lol) but there for me no matter what, and I love him loads, yes I really do.

I've entered into the weird and wonderful world of Momiji Dolls I fell in love with these whilst surfing other blogs and hey presto, welcome to the family Flowers and Spike

I love um - hehehe

Also another weight loss last night, only a pound but hey its a loss. I will soon be starting a slimathon, more on that next week.

Thats it for today. Thanks for reading x

1 comment:

  1. tt is a nice altered coaster!! and that dolls are just tooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)