Friday 8 February 2008

Card order, 365 and HS-MS

A bit to update today - I cant believe at the moment that I'm not blogging every day!! Just so busy around here.
We managed our trip to Ikea yesterday with no problems along the way - yippee - I so love it there, could have bought everything! lol

Anyways I've had a few card orders, a 30th wedding anniversary, babys first birthday and some christening invitations!Products are the Sassafras - life is beautiful pp, hand enamel embossed heart, lace and stamping.Products are the Sassafras - Serendipity pp, die cut stars. (which are also on the inside) I scraplifted this from Elisa over at Caardvarks, cause I just fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.
These are the general invitations I've emailed her for approval, but I also have 8 keepsake invitations to make for special people like godparents etc, I'll show those once made.

This is my ATC for the swap over at PaperCraftJunkiesI adore Audrey..


I really need to get my butt into gear with my 365 days, I'm quite behind now, even though its for fun, I want to get up to date, I have new glasses as from Wednesday so I'm gonna use this photo for my eyes!!! I'll post when its all up to date so you can peek!

Her Space My Space catch up for a couple of days

Sloth - first called the 'sin of sadness', now described as melancholy: apathy, depression, laziness and joylessness or the failure to utilize one's talents and gifts.I went for lazy sloth today, its amazing how we just sit and flick now! I remember getting up to turn the tv over, on and off! Just doesnt happen anymore.

Wrath - inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger. These feelings can be manifest as vehement denial of the truth, impatience with procedure of law, and a desire to seek revenge.Bit of a silly take on wrath, but why oh why, just when you think you've done it all, more appears, it gets me so angry - lol - my mate has a bit of an ocd with laundry so I know she will not agree with me here - you know who you are!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh loving your cards. I love that 30 years one. Creative! Good take on wrath... always happens... just when you think it's safe..more appears.. ugh! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh, we have one of those annoying laundry baskets that fills up from the bottom... never blimmin empty!!!
    Love the take on the prompt
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing you at the crop on Sunday.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)