Sunday 10 February 2008

HS-MS & chit chat

Over at HS-MS its the last of the seven deadly sins
- Pride -
(or Vanity in one's self) is considered the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins and is identified as a desire to be more important or attractive than others, failing to give compliments to others though they may be deserving of them, and excessive love of self.

I really didnt know where to go with this, the obvious is my family because I am so proud of all of them but after reading Suzieb's blog and her two takes on this, it made me think a little (only a little - for those that know me, thats enough - lol).
I am proud of my achievements so far, I love crafting and where it takes, I love what it takes me from when I'm having a 'bad day', I started off card making and progressed to my website with Wedding Stationery, then I found scrapbooking! I love it, and I especially love this LO I did!!! Its only the second one I did, I had to be brave but worth it for such an occasion, and I'm so proud of myself for doing it.

Today I went along to the MK Scrappers Crop for the first time, I loved it, everyone made me feel so welcome and I got alot done too. I'll post photos tomorrow, its too dark now.
It was a great day, bar the chit chat of dog poop!!! and how it warms your hands!!! lol
Thank you ladies for such a lovely day. I'll be back next month.

All in all thats it for today, had a super duper dinner, which cooked lovingly in the slow cooker all day, a gorgeous slimming world recipe for Chunky Beef Hotpot (in the current magazine) - really gorgeous.

I have some mega news too (well to me) but I'll let you know once I'm able to.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO. Sounds like a fun day today too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely LO. You deserve to be proud of it!
    Love Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. brill L/O.... YOU ARE BRAVE.
    But from what I can tell they are fab boobs so I dont blame you for showing them off!!lol.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)