Wednesday 13 February 2008

What a day

its turned out to be!
Riley had his booster jab today, and he was so brave he really was, didnt even cry bless him.
I went to phat club!! and maintained so I wasnt too impressed about that to say the least!
Put the boys to bed, then Riley woke up, the jab had finally got to him me thinks, burning up, really tearful and very cuddly (very unlike our little one)
Tels on nights, so missing him tons, managed to settle Riley - hence I'm still up at this late hour!! having a moment to myself.
I've been updating my 365 day blog, slowly catching up. Heres my take from todays prompt 'Breakfast at Tiffanys' I just went with the black and white theme really, I am a huge fan of Audrey Hepburn and was thinking about the life she had.
Check my 365 blog out, trying to get it up to date over the next few days, also my Winter photo challenge, only about 15 more photos to go!!!
I'm totally shattered now, off to bed!!! Early start again in the morning - ooh it is morning already x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)