Tuesday 25 March 2008

Do you see what I see...

...a naughty puppy...Riley drops his dummy - Wicket picks it up!!! lol We couldnt believe it when we saw him sitting there with a blooming dummy in his mouth!!! Very comical...
Wicket has settled in really well, the first couple of nights were hard due to him been lonely and yapping for a few hours! But last night he slept through by himself - woke once at 1am, then straight back to sleep - bless him.
Hence no blogging for a few days as I've been either busy or just too darn tired - its late now so this isnt a long one.
Yesterday though I did make some blueberry muffins, and they were scrumptious.

My very dear friend Cazz is getting married, it was a 'secret' but now 'its not' so I can speak out about it - Tee Hee...
LEAVE the Hen Party to me honey!!!! You know what I mean - hehehehe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)