Tuesday 13 May 2008

Watch out Robin Hood!!

Private joke that!! lol Cazz you'll know what I mean... lol :)

Here is my little fella having his first go at Archery with the beavers, he was very excited bless him.I am so proud of my little fella, every day he comes out with something new and he is getting more confident, with a little push lol bless... Love im...

Tuesday night is weigh in night!!! Eek I was dreading it but I managed to lose 1.5 pounds, but I just looked on it as losing what I'd gained last week :( but an achievement in itself I suppose, back on the plan again tomorrow and a few sneak peeks of my first DT project but sssh its a secret. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh bless, very cute picture :o)

    Congratulations on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)