Tuesday 1 July 2008

Hula Hula

Yesterday went by in such a blur! I'm the proud 'grower' of a courgette!!! I can honestly say I had a boogie when I saw that - I can officially now say, I grow my own... :)

HS-MS catch up with Twist from yesterday Jacks runner bean from school, which will shortly find a new home at the allotment
and Dig todayJust one of the rusty ole shovels lying around!!

Can you remember your sports day at school well its certainly not like it was when I was a wee gal! sack race, egg and spoon race, relay and the list goes on. It was Jacks sports day today, last year in reception it was great, they did races against each other, just how it should be, as life after school is competitive!

Today with year one and year two they did activities like skipping, catch ball, dribbling and Hulathese were great dont get me wrong and the kids enjoyed it, but then they finally had a race, yay and Jack came 2nd - well done honey - xxx(blurred not just for effect but obviously cause of other kids been in the photo!)
I seem to have lost my crafting mojo, if anyone finds it can they post it back to me please :(

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)