Monday 6 October 2008

gobsmacked

seriously I am..
After the events of the weekend (Saturday mostly) it was great today to be called in to see Jacks teacher after school, she wanted to tell me how pleased she is with Jacks progress in Drama and especially in Maths, today he got the 'just to let you know' sticker and it said he has a huge maths brain :)We're all very proud of him :)

Busy week really with lots of crafting projects to start and finish.
Halloween is nearly upon us and I'm deciding what to do, I may just have a tea party for the boys, trick or treating and a bit of house decoration for them :)
Right off to do more general house duties before the goodness of crafting begins, little one is napping in the land of nod :)

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)