Wednesday 24 December 2008

Have yourself

a Merry Christmas

To everyone that pops by, have a wonderful festive time and I'll be back shortly to update I'm sure with all our family happenings
Love this photo of the boys taking time out watching this movie which we loved
Although I have to add that this evening we popped round my lubbly bubbly honey for the gift exchange and its become tradition I suppose that we open these gifts! and mine was uber special because I adore it tons and tons, thank you honey
The gorgeous newquay scene by Nanette Martin

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas my sweet friend.

    I know that Newquay scene so well! We honeymooned there 20 years ago!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked your pressie honey....loved mine Thankyou! If I don't see you before (which lets face it seeing as though we see each other most days probably wont happen! lol) but if I don't, I'll see you at mine New Years Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anon because I can't get my password to work by the way grrrr xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)