Thursday 22 January 2009

nearly time

Its takes so long to upload photos, edit and add text in Etsy! as there is no 'similar stuff for sale' button, you have to re-do each and every item for sale! I've gone and shot myself in the foot too, after ringing Inland Revenue yesterday because I've called my Etsy store a different name to my website I now have to fill out TWO tax forms!!! Grrr

My little man is still very poorly today, was very sick in the night and running a high temp, he's cuddled in having a snooze at this moment in time - bless my little monster.

This was my all time favourite book when I was little and read it over and over again, I loved this cat so muchI got a bargain at amazon, I purchased a board book version of it for £0.01p, yes 1p and a couple of quid postage and it arrived today :)

'There is no friendship, no love like that of a mother for her child'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)