Monday 25 May 2009

ABC

The ABCs of Me!!!
I saw this on Lori's Blog. I thought it would be fun to get to know each other a lil better this way. Just copy and change the answers to your own, then post to your blog with a link to mine. Let's see how far this gets :o)
Here's ME:
Age: 34!!! :(
Bed size: Double
Chore you hate: Ironing
Dad's Name: Kevin
Essential start your day item: A lovely cup of cha
Favorite actor(s): Audrey Hepburn, Robert DeNiro
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'3"
Instruments you play(ed): piano, keyboard, clarinet (all at school tho)
Job titles: currently SAHM, was cashier for a high street building society
Kid(s): Two boys who keep me very busy, on top of that I suppose him indoors could be in this section too along with all the animals!!
Living arrangements: Live with my wonderful family in a 3 bed terraced house, currently sorting out the garden after putting a summer house up :)
Mom's name: Susan
Nicknames: Dee, Dippy, Quirky and some i'd rather not mention! lol
Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Plenty
Pet peeves: Two faced people :(
Quotes you like: What Goes Around, Comes Around
Rightie or Leftie: Rightie
Siblings: 1 older brother
Time you wake up: early, too early thanks to a toddler
Umbrella: Hood (hard to hold a brolley pushing a buggy!
Vegetable you dislike: sprouts - yuk
Ways you run late: I'm generally on time but Tel is a nightmare!!!! and therefore makes me late if we are going somewhere together
X-rays you've had: Lots!
Yummy food you make: Spag Bol!! Risotto!!
Zodiac: Saggi
Now that you know a lil more about me, let's hear about you. Leave a comment & I'll read your ABC's.

1 comment:

  1. Your about the ages as my hubby. He's 33. Will you have more kiddies? I would luv to have 2 or 3. My only child hubby wants 1...lol. I'm sure he will change his mind when he has his first child.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)