Saturday 30 May 2009

New Moon rising

Umm I've being a tad blog less the last few days other than showing other peeps blog offers when I've had a chance.
  • I'm so busy and I dont even know why! lol

  • I got a tad sunburnt up the allotment yesterday morning! It was so early I really didnt think I'd need suncream but I've leart my lesson as I now look like a beetroot :(

  • I've had a cyst lump removed from head on Wednesday :) finally I have a lump free fringe line, have to go back next Wednesday to have my stitches removed! It was all very strange and odd feeling but interesting at the same time!

  • Making new things for my different stores

  • We are really working on the garden at the moment and hopefully I'll be painting the summerhouse this weekend :) We have a huge hedge (with thanks to our new neighbours for not cutting it down!!!) so we are going to try to take our side off as much as we can and leave the top to them!! today too, so that means a fry up for the boys ;)

  • Car booting tomorrow to get rid of loads of stuff, all money going towards the garden :) and hopefully there will be the big plant stall too so I can snatch a few goodies whilst I'm there :)

Just because I cant not leave a picture again, if your a twilight nut I'm certain you'll appreciate this, which I got from here

3 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG! OMG! I just saw the super good and super long New Moon trailer on the live MTV Movie Awards. It the movie looks awesome. The trailer showed the b-day scene where Jasper trieds to attack Bella, the scene where Jacob changes into a wolf, etc. The movie looks hot!!!

    Rob was on the awards alot! I just got my sweet Rob fix...mmmmmmm.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found the full trailer on YouTube. Will post it on my blog now. Come check it out!!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. The awards show was funny. You will enjoy it. You get to see alot of sexy Rob ;o)

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)