Thursday 21 May 2009

da da dada

I'm really busy finishing off last minute tweeks to a huge wedding order that is being collected tomorrow morning. I'm really pleased with how everything has turned out, I'll show photos soon.
Well its another bank holiday looming nearer and we cant wait, Tel cant wait for the extra break from night shift and I believe we have huge house and garden plans! Well hopefully anyways.

If your stuck for something crafty to do, remember to pop by the new Forum I've set up, crafty bits are getting underway now, first scrapbooking and altered art challenges are up and running, and our first card challenge is due on Sunday. All for fun of course but we'd love to see lots more new peeps over there, we're a pretty great and friendly bunch

Just because it doesnt feel right without a photo, I made this layout whilst at Elaines too, but I dont feel its finished but just dont know what to add, I know I like white space but I'm thinking doodling maybe and journalling, no idea where though i'm stuck :(
Toddle pops for now x

1 comment:

  1. It needs green, and write on the tree!! Or use your tape writer under the photo...

    Love the circle though, goes sooo well with that paper!

    S x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)