Thursday, 14 May 2009

Just Magnolia - Week 4

This week you have to use stitches

So I've stitched a lovely little heart above our little tiddly peeps :)

Although I have to say I now know why the papermania rub ons are in my scraps box, they are awful, they just dont rub on :( you have to go over them with a pen, thankfully my sharpie did the job

*rub ons were already mine, I'm not dissing Steph for giving me junk - lol*

Everything is from my stash and scraps box. Finally starting to plough through my fantastic new scraps box (with thanks to Steph for chucking it all in my direction) :)

4 comments:

  1. this is adorable. thank you for joining us at just magnolia.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love your choice of papers and colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fabulous card!
    Love all your gorgeous detail and such wonderful detail!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous...I love your stitched heart and agree about the rub ons...thank you for joining in the Just Magnolia challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)