Thursday 14 May 2009

Just Magnolia - Week 4

This week you have to use stitches

So I've stitched a lovely little heart above our little tiddly peeps :)

Although I have to say I now know why the papermania rub ons are in my scraps box, they are awful, they just dont rub on :( you have to go over them with a pen, thankfully my sharpie did the job

*rub ons were already mine, I'm not dissing Steph for giving me junk - lol*

Everything is from my stash and scraps box. Finally starting to plough through my fantastic new scraps box (with thanks to Steph for chucking it all in my direction) :)

2 comments:

  1. this is adorable. thank you for joining us at just magnolia.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous...I love your stitched heart and agree about the rub ons...thank you for joining in the Just Magnolia challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)