Wednesday 10 June 2009

Indigo Mill

Whilst at a Design Team get together the other month, I made some layouts using Stephs monthly kits, which she kept to show on her retreat for inspiration to others.
This is a much loved photo of my Grandad who sadly passed away when I was a teen :( I adored him so much and am still heartbroken today that he's not here to share my life with me, the corner is turned up as their is secret journalling just for us :)A rare evening out for us :) wow this photo was taken a long time ago - eek - lol but I love itI also made a mini book which I'll show another time.

The kits really are fantastic value for money and is so worth a peek as there is so much more in the shop :)

1 comment:

  1. Two great layouts. What wonderful memories you have captured Deanne.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)