Friday 26 June 2009

Sleep baby Sleep

Whilst Cazz was over last weekend we did a fair bit of crafting :) and I made a start on my baby albums for my boys.
I used one of my favourite photos of all time of Jack and scrapped that.I remember when I took the photo because I loved how his feet were placed :) Aww baby memories are just the best :)
I used the gorgeous Little Sprout crate papers and I'm just loving them I also bought the Orbit Collection too and think they are going to make great album papers for my boys :)

2 comments:

  1. awe Dee....thats BRILLANT ♥

    His ickle toes look soooo cute.

    Good luck with the albums.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo brilliant Dee, it's absolutely fab, love the colour you've chosen to go with it.

    Why are kids always so much cuter when they're asleep!??

    S x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)