Wednesday 1 July 2009

On Track

~ well sorta ~
  • I feel like I'm getting there today, for the first time in ages I felt like a domestic goddess lol I've baked lots, made scrummy lunch and dinner and I felt good doing it, Riley was screaming in the background for half of it mind you but where theres a yin theres a yang :
  • My allotment is coming together nicely, hard but nicely :)
  • My garden has potted plants and veggies :)
  • Our utility and craft room plans are underway for this week - exciting -
  • My online stores are slowly being built up with more fabby goodies
  • If my day tomorrow goes to plan, I'll be up to date with crafting and a trip to the garden centre always brings a smile to my face :)
  • Riley is still the same ! but after a visit to the doctors hopefully we may have some answers

Thats it really, dont forget to pop by my stores to look at some yummy goodness for sale here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)