Friday 14 August 2009

ECP Sketch & Create

Over on the new Easy Craft Projects forum, the lovely DT member Katie has drawn up a sketch for you to create from, and Lisa has offered up some sketch candy too :)

Pop on over and have a play, here's my take on the sketch
I used a camper kit I purchased from Red Velvet Art, I wont say too much about this kit as I may go off on one!!! but let me just say that there customer service skills need to be - well - in place!!!!
The kit isnt exactly what I thought it would be! How flimsy photocopier paper can be called patterned paper is beyond me!! but hey ho we all learn by our mistakes and as much as I enjoy Elsies blog and adore her style I just wont be purchasing anything again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)