Thursday 19 November 2009

Creative Time

I've been really lacking creative time at the moment due to a poorly little man. I've tried to give myself some 'me craft time' in the evenings but I've ended up going to bed too late and now I'm feeling it! So I've had a few very early nights so finally the headache is wearing off and I feel a little refreshed.

My post over on its a creative world is live today. Its a quick post as thats all I've managed to do.

I really wanted to say thank you to a friend for taking Jack to school for me last week, I am really grateful for that
Pop on over here to see the little write up I did on it :) Whilst your there have a scroll through all the design teams creations, theres so many great ideas for gifts.

2 comments:

  1. these are lovely, I like the clean look but so fresh looking too

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat, a friend is taking my little man to school for me while I have my little lady home.. so think I might find a few moment's today to get creative...

    Hope your little man feeling better now.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)