Wednesday 25 November 2009

woyww

Is it really wednesday already! Well it means I have to show you my desk and link back to Julia and go take a peek at everyones space hehe, pop over here and see
Heres mine currently, I literally just ran and took it

My picture peg magnets sold out at the last fair so I'm whipping up a few more, only two more smaller fairs to go, then they'll be listed in my one of my online shops :) They really are pretty when they are all glossed and finished :)

Right off to buy more glue sticks from town, I wont be in there long as I dont have a child with me! It feels so strange been here alone, Jacks at school and Riley is spending the week with nanny. Its all very quiet :)

10 comments:

  1. Loving the picture pegs - but the little bag of buttons draws me like a moth unto the flame - would like a rummage through those - a very tidy and organised desk :o) - Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the pegs look fab, wish I could've got a close-up though ;)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW love your figgy pudding tree decoration :)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed those buttons too - I'm a sucker for them. Fab pegs and fab and tidy desk Dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desk looks fab ... your peg art looks fabbier ... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pegs look fabby
    Why are we only seeing one square foot of your desk today .....are you hiding something ?!! lol
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pegs..what's the embroidery silk gonna be for? And please can we see finished pegs too? Your desk is pretty neat considering how much you've got on the go and planned!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pegs look fab. Hugs Pam s

    ReplyDelete
  9. The picture pegs look lovely! are you attatching that felt shaped flower i can see you have cut out or is that for something different? New Moon was just as good second time around :) Mmmmmmm Jacob Black YUM YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There looks like some interesting stuff going on there. Would love to have a good rummage through :-) A x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)