Sunday 3 January 2010

This Year!

Would you like to set our your goals in a little notebook so you can look back each month and see what you have done rather than think about what you havent done! Be it crafty be it personal!

Heres a super quick project which only took me about 2o minutes to complete
I purchased a super little jotter from my local Tesco store
For each month I decorated a page with scrap die cut papers (I left six pages inbetween each month)
I've also given myself a section for challenges that I'd like to stick to this year :)
and there you have it
a mini marvel to remind yourself what you've achieved :)
I used all scraps of alphas and die cut papers too :) Which I initially purchased from Indigo Mill.
Infact speaking of them they have a fantastic New Year SALE going on with 'everything in store reduced!!!! Click the link to go visit - you wont be sorry you did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)