Saturday 23 January 2010

We're off

on a journey tomorrow, not far but near the seaside!

My dad was 50 last week so we are off for family celebrations... Hmmmm I wonder if we get to see the beach!
Thought I'd share his birthday card with you, due to him being 50 I thought I'd make him a really youthful card lol
I've triple promised myself that unless 'really' required I will not be buying more personal stash until I have used up so much of mine. I have scraps and full sheets of really gorgoeus papers sitting in a box here that I dont use, so my intention is to use the lot!
Materials used, a wallet card from my wedding stationery samples, 7gypsies papers, odd alpha stickers, chipboard and thickers, brad, cork and twine
Enjoy your saturday evening, I'll leave you with Lara to make you smile
A real ray of sunshine she is
Enjoy x

4 comments:

  1. So, Deanne, this dad of yours... Are you sayin' he's still hot at fifty? I mean with the flames, and all? Was just curious. ;o)

    Just kidding! lol.. Happy birthday to your dad.

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And I LOVE the cards!

    Sorry.. forgot that bit!

    Gosh, that sounded sincere, didn't it? But it IS! Honestly.

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Enjoy your day with the family!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. `Gorgeous` card for your Dad Deanne...fab felting!!!
    Happy Belated `B`day ti him..hope you all had a fab time:)xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)