Saturday 13 March 2010

Willow Sketchie

I havent done incredibly well joining in the last couple of weeks and I feel awful for that, hence all the early nights that are needed :( But I'm to date now and can only apologise to Sharon who shares her beautiful creations with us

Right this is beautiful Missy - isnt she a cutie - the challenge this week was to use our colouring techniques! eek....
This was the sketch to follow from and this is my take on it, I made an ATC by turning the sketch around
Materials used, all papers from stash box, dotty brad and pattis pretties and pretty sparkly stickles

Remember you can join in with us here and you dont have to use willow designs to take part, theres always a fab download up for grabs, so whats stopping you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)