Tuesday 6 July 2010

Village Craft Market

I'm super duper excited, myself and my friend have decided and now being given the all clear to start a monthly craft event purely for handmade crafts so people can come along and meet with the artists themselves.
With it being monthly we are hoping for people to see it as a unique shopping experience and will come back for more as each month we are hoping for new crafters to join us.
Its a small venue, its actually my crop venue, but its in a beautiful setting *as I've already stated so many times* and we feel that its just going to work so well

So if you are in and around the area of Kettering, Northamptonshire every 3rd saturday of the month then pop on in and say hello to us
Also if you do live locally and would like to exhibit your crafts then please contact me so I can forward more details onto you :)

We will be updating the blog with all the craft stalls that attend and links to their personal stores so please do book mark it even if only for a nosey around :) Warkton Village Craft Market

So as not to leave you without eye candy here's something i'm working on at the moment - a new range for my store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)