Sunday 29 August 2010

Handmade Heart Swap

Just a reminder that I'm holding a 'Handmade Heart Swap' on my blog
I've decided to have a closing date for names on the list to be Sunday 12th September, the kiddies will be back at school so you have plenty of time to think about joining in
The full details will be sent out to each person on the list but basically a swap of something handmade with a heart theme by yourself is all that I'm asking, there will be lots of time to get your creating caps on as the posting out date wont be until at least the beginning of November to give us all time especially as we have families to deal with

If you'd like to join in please email me here
Thanks for your support :)
Deanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)