Wednesday 18 August 2010

Hosting a Swap

I would love love love to host a swap on my blog with a theme on handmade hearts!
It can be anything from fabric to knitted, from paper to stone!
It would mean a bunch of us signing up to it, me arranging a list and you sending your swap goodies onto the person next on the list!

There will be plenty of time to join in as I'll set a date well in advance so we can get our thinking caps on and hands a crafting :)

Once I have a list of people then I can give out more details directly

Leave a comment below or email me here if your interested :) I know I am - hehehe


5 comments:

  1. Would be interested too, hope to make it to the Craft Market on Saturday, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic angela :) forward me your email address so i can contact you directly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to join in. I've sent an email. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)