Thursday 2 December 2010

Baking mad

I've always wanted to bake bake and bake some more and since finding food bloggers and there step by step instructions I've found it much easier and way more helpful than a recipe book to a degree!

I'm totally loving Bakerella (i've followed her blog for a loooong time now) , recently she's being on her huge book tour but sadly I doubt she'll ever come to the uk, so whilst I've had a poorly little one at home yesterday I started looking through her recipes even more, and i've found some fab ones :) So watch this space...
Although I wouldnt say no to these two books for christmas!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw the cakepops book on Amazon and had it in my basket! Unfortunately I realised I could never pull any of them off, so I didn't purchase in the end :(
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so scrummy. Too nice to eat actually!
    Hope your poorly little one soon gets better.. must be the season.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)