Friday 18 February 2011

Wool Donation PLEASE

Last year I donated lots of brand new premature baby clothes to my local hospitals special care baby unit. They were really thankful and it made me feel really good to be able to do that.
This year I wanted to donate something again, so I'm asking for some help - please -
*I'm not asking for cash donations*
I'm going to make some premature baby size hats up in various colours for the babies to wear in hospital and to be given as a little present to parents when they are able to take their babies home
All i'm asking for is wool - I'd like to use organic wool similar to this make as its so soft to the touch

I'm hoping to get enough donations (also i'll donate but I cant afford too much hence this post) so all through March I can get crocheting, if I have lots of donations then I'll spill into April and donate to another local hospital as well.

At the end I'll give a HUGE shout out to everyone that has helped me with this quest :)

Please share this with friends far and wide, the more wool, the more hats, the more hospitals, the more babies that have a special little gift

Please email me here if you would like to donate a ball of wool - thank you so much x

*photos from google images*

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely lovely thing to do - I've just emailed you :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)