Tuesday 10 May 2011

Charity Bargains

I had a few good charity finds today, this bracelet is made from coconut shell, I actually got one for my friends christmas present a couple of years ago and loved it so much, so when I saw this for a bargain price of £1.25 I had to have it
I picked up the pretty teal bangle for £1 also This tea set was the bargain of all bargains, Michelle and I have been after some for our craft market to go with our cream teas, and this beauty of set of 6 in mint condition was a steal at £5Such a pretty pattern too :)
Did you get any good finds today?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love cairty shop bargains. You feel so good becuase you know its for a good cause as well as feeding the shopping monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tea set was a steal indeed! I wish our charity shops were like that, the one I went to the other day wanted £50 which is ridiculous!

    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tea set - and what a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!

    What a lovely tea set :) I too went charity shop hunting today - I found two gorgeous baskets, one is a heart shape, the other has an unusual handle on the side (both to display things on my craft stall!) - and the best bit...they were 10p each!

    Sam
    (Sconch Textiles)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)