Tuesday 17 May 2011

oh me oh my!!!

At christmas I begged and begged and got the hummingbird bakery cookbook (now in dire need of new book cake days but ssssh)

Anyways I've never baked brownies before as they seem a tad difficult to me, but oh me oh my, today I baked some brownies from my cookbook, I was in heaven upon tasting said brownies, the boys were actually quiet the whole time they were eating them to the point Jack said 'you are the best mummy LIKE EVER' :)If you cant bake brownies - you can now!!

3 comments:

  1. This is the brownie recipe that I use and I agree they are officially the best brownies in the world - totally yummy and really easy to make and very addictive! I made them at Christmas using a bar of spiced orange chocolate and served with cream - as you say, oh me, oh my!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look soooo yummy. My mouth is watering

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this book and have quite a few favourite recipes, this being one of them:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)