Tuesday 30 August 2011

Bin Collection - Comic Books

In this house we love marvel comics, huge fans, we love family movie time especially when there's a super hero involved

So here's another bunch of fabulous artists recycling and not binning comics ...

Superman CufflinksSnoopy Tags
I use to love to watch charlie brown when i was little
Vintage Comic Earrings -
I dont really do earrings but i do love these, so cute
Character BangleHeadband
This store is amazing, some fantastic headbands, this is one of my favourites
We're super hero addicts, Who's your favourite superhero :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are such great ideas! My boyfriend collects comics and he has a ton that I'd like to get my hands on to craft with hehe :) I doubt he would go for that though!Have you made anything out of comics?

    -Kayla
    thekitschinista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)