Saturday 27 August 2011

oh me oh my

Just found a pretty awesome food blog that I'm drooling over right now, for me the photo does it, then I read the recipe, these photos are so tempting, hence the drooling, and I feel totally inspired by them to get in the kitchen and cook/bake

So many recipes to try, I already have my eyes on the lasagne cupcakesand the caramel apple cheesecakesPop on over and check out The Girl who ate Everything - you will not be disappointedI'll share another favourite food blog soon that totally inspires me too x

3 comments:

  1. I've seen those lasagne cupcakes on Pinterest recently and put them on my "to-do" list! so much fun!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lasagne cupcakes.
    Need to try those...eating them that is.
    Not great with the cooking side of things.

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)