Friday 9 September 2011

Crop Girls

Today was my crop day with the girls, I love running this group, its a time for us girls to get together, have a break away from the norm of daily life and for us to finish projects that just dont get done due to family life

This month I baked a crunchy top lemon cupcakes and vanilla cupcakes topped with maltesers and made homemade leek and potato soup

This is what our day consisted off!
sewing machine embroidery, scrapbooking, decopatching
embroidery, embellishments, knitting, card making
papier mache wall art, more knitting, more scrapbooking
I love the fact we all do different things and thanks to our humours we all get along just great
If you live near Kettering, Northamptonshire, why dont you pop along and join us, just message me for further details quirkyboots(at)hotmail(dot)com

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I did live near by! What a great way to pick up a new hobby!
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)