Monday 19 September 2011

Meet me on Monday

I'm going to be quite brief today about what I plan to do this week

I need to sort myself out! I'm not feeling too well at the moment and feel that everything is getting on top of me, for those that dont know one of my closest friends passed away suddenly very recently and I was with her at the time, I think its only hitting me now. Because of actions her husband has taken its really upset me and I'm struggling with how someone can move on so soon!

I need to figure all of this out as after my first son nearly ten years ago, I suffered with post natal depression and it left me with horrible just horrible panic attacks, which I havent suffered from for years, and now they've come back and I feel like a scared little girl again :(

I'm still here but just not as much, I'm having super early nights as I'm affected more in the evening, thankfully when the boys are in bed so they dont get to see mummy poorly and upset. So if I'm away for a while you know, I'm sorting myself out, and putting no pressures on myself.

I've closed my shops so i'm going to concentrate on building up stock and new goodies for when I'm back

I hope everyones had a wonderful weekend :) I'll be back soon x

**edited to add - I've got some fun tutorials lined up whilst I take a break, I hope you enjoy**

6 comments:

  1. I think you are doing the right thing sweetie. Take all the time you need and hopefully we'll see you back in blogland soon.
    Life is strange, it's funny how different people are. It may be his way of grieving? One would hope. In an odd kinda way, it must be a huge shock to get over, if he's even begun to?
    Look after yourself and take care.
    Big hugs,
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please look after yourself, let me know if you want someone to listen. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Sweetie, how dreadful for you. Worry not about the husband - believe me, he hasn't moved on, he's compensating...it's a bit like denial. Been there. Worry not. Take care of yourself, be kind to yourself and focus on you and yours...you don't need to defend your friend from her husband's actions, she sees ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw hun. You've made the right decision. Take some time to be with your family. And remember there are so many people there for you if you need them - including me. Speak to you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for your loss...
    hang in there...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you are going through such a bad time at the moment Deanne. Look after yourself and hope you feel more like your old self again soon. Sending hugs. Fe x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)