Monday 19 December 2011

I'll say bye bye for now...

I've been a bad blogger of late but I've been so busy with family life and orders that I've just not had the time at all.

I've decided to close up shop to spend more quality time with the boys over the christmas holidays and to crack with home craft projects which I'll share in the New Year

I just want to say a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my blogger friends, without you I wouldnt be blogging as much as I 'generally' do.

I dont want to say New Year New Start! but I do hope after the year I've had that 2012 will have a little nicer content in it, just a little - please.

I've got some great new quirkyboots goodies in line for the new year and some blog projects too including a monthly personal crochet project (would be great if you joined in too), I'm going to have a smaller personal goals list, lots more tutorials and projects.

After the year I've had my 50 things never got fully completed but I'll sum it all up before the New Year so I will be back :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)