Thursday 12 January 2012

busy month ahead

January is always a busy month for us yesterday it was our gorgeous pooch Wickets 4th birthdayTomorrow amazingly is our big boys 10th birthday (double figures, I have to say its kinda frightening that he's going to be 10, where did that time go!!!)

I've set the breakfast table ready for when he wakes upJacks favourite car is a mini, so this wrapping paper was rather apt, he gets to open a few presents before school and then the rest later on.
He has two of his closet friends staying overnight so I dare say I'll be packed off to rileys room to watch a movie and then onto my studio for a few hours

oh and next wednesday - well its Riley will turn 5! and next saturday he's having a fun party!
see I told you January is a busy month!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your son has a great Birthday, and hope they don't keep you awake too much!!!
    Hope Riley has a whale of a time too!!!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)