Friday 27 January 2012

Generally...

... this week has so not gone to plan!
I've had a poorly boy at home again for the beginning of the week but I did manage to do a few quirkyboots jobs that was on my list, like photographing and listing some new items
You can find some mug cosies in my folksy store
I've also created some fun valentine mug coasters available in my folksy store
Exclusive to my not on the high street store you can find these fun vintage love themed magnets
and this pretty toadstool
I still have party badges and my russian doll cushion to add so next week there will certainly be more updating as I've strictly wrote down my Quirky Boots working hours to catch up

I'll share my sos tomorrow but have a lovely weekend and I'll be back properly next week xx

2 comments:

  1. Some lovely stuff you made there

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no stopping you Mrs QB! Hope your son is better now, there's loads going around right now isn't there!
    I love the colour of your mug cosie, so quirky, so you.
    Hope you are having a great weekend.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)