Monday 30 January 2012

This Week

I'll be finishing my dreaded tax return!
Organising my studio as I finally have all the storage I can fit in there!
Walking - lots
Working hours for quirky boots - sounds silly but if I dont set working hours for it its all higgle piggle! and I need a little structure
Finding some wallpaper for our living room, I'm wanting a warm masculine room, thats my idea anyways!
Baking banana and choc chip muffins
I have two handmade gifts to finish this week too!! eek
Uploading my monthly make
Colouring my *cough cough* hair! and deciding on a *new* style - eek

Over the weekend I had my monthly craft group which I loved as usual, its great seeing the girls
We had some friends over for a chinese and we finished stripping all the walls in the living room, I now feel that another layer of the people who lived here previously has been removed!

My packaging for orders now has a handmade felt heart added to it, just a sweet little touch x
Pop along to Jumbleberries to see what others are up to this week x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy, but fun, week ahead! Good idea to set working hours for your crafting - I need to do that too!

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy! Know what you mean about setting proper hours...and it's hard, but if you don't take it seriously, who will? Be sure to strip and colour the right things!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)