Friday 25 May 2012

I am here, but my little one was in hospital earlier on in the week so it was a worrying time for us, we're still awaiting further test results but wont get these for quite some weeks! He's okay now but as you can imagine my mind has been elsewhere.
To keep us occupied we've been busy adding an important feature to our garden! and brick dust is settling in the house again! Will share once I'm mentally ready, or at least got over this week, rested and feel back in the land of awakedom

Have a beautiful sunny weekend x

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear your little one hasn't been well. I hope the test results are all ok too. All the worry is so exhausting!

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope test results hurry back and they are good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your little man has been poorly. Positive thoughts for his test results. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)