Wednesday 6 June 2012

Cleaning!

I spent my day yesterday brick dust cleaning! its a total nightmare and I thought I'd got past all that, but this week we had cavity wall insulation put into our home and because we have a conservatory they did it from within there on certain parts of the wall! so as you can imagine the brick dust came again!

So I moved everything out, swept and scrubbed that floor, those doors and windows clean! then moved back only what was going in there!

Like the boys games table
My rocking chair (from my wonderful friend who I miss so much)


The pooch just follows me wherever I go! He really needs a haircut!

This little fella made me jump whilst I was supping tea in my chair! I heard a snoring sound and the net moved! Its okay it was only Apollo!
I was super tired by the end of the day but a cuppa with a friend soon woke me up x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)