Friday 17 August 2012

evajeanie

I am so lucky to know so many talented people in this crafting world
One of them is a personal friend who I've only known for a little over a year but she has been just amazing, she's had a stall at our market with her wonderful evajeanie makes
Not only does she create gorgeous fabric homewares but she's also a graphic designer, see my banner she did that for me, she's also done our gift shop leaflets too which i'll share once they arrive

Lindsay also designed my kit stickers which will get there preview in the next couple of weeks, I asked her if she was able to create some fun little stickers for me too and look what she came up with
I totally love them

Thank you so much Lindsay - you can read up more about evajeanie on her blog here and follow the daily happenings on facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)